What I am thankful for....
1. Skype, to talk to my family members across the country
3. Children's laughter
5. Games, sports and competitive spirits
6. Family. Especially nephews who crinkle their nose when they smile, and have joy radiating from their eyes.
7. Friends who do silly dances and stay up late laughing
8. Bright, clear, sunshiney days
9. Chocolate chip, oatmeal cookie dough
10. Sappy Hallmark channel Christmas movies
11. A country where I feel safe in and free to pursue my dreams
12. Funny people.
13. New fabric and material
14. Did I mention coffee?
15. Toothpaste and toothbrushes (have you seen historical figures' teeth??)
16. My middle school kids, and being able to spend time with them
17. New favorite songs, that seem to change every week
19. A good night's sleep
20. My mom's fly-off-the-plate pancakes